We take the safety of our members and staff very seriously and have made a number of changes to our operations to ensure our facility is clean, safe and meets all guidelines established by federal, state and local agencies.
These changes include:
• Masks must be worn by everyone at all times in the facility, including while using cardio equipment.
• We substantially increased the cleaning and sanitizing of the entire facility throughout the day.
• We have adjusted the position of all strength equipment for optimum social distance.
• We have increased the number of disinfectant spray bottles and paper towel dispensers available throughout the facility for members to use to clean equipment they are using.
• We have increased the number of hand sanitizer dispensers throughout the facility including locker rooms.
• We have closed the saunas and steam rooms in the men's and women's locker rooms until further notice.