We take the safety of our members and staff very seriously and have made a number of changes to our operations to ensure our facility is clean, safe and meets all guidelines established by federal, state and local agencies.
These changes include:
• We have limited the number of people in the facility to 61, which is 10% of the building's maximum occupancy.
• Everyone entering the facility must have their temperature screened. People with fevers of 100.4 or higher will be denied access.
• We have installed plexiglass shields around the check in desk.
• Masks must be worn by everyone at all times in the facility, including while using cardio equipment.
• We substantially increased the cleaning and sanitizing of the entire facility throughout the day.
• We have shut down every other piece of cardio equipment to keep people 6 feet apart.
• We have adjusted the position of all strength equipment for optimum social distance.
• We have increased the number of disinfectant spray bottles and paper towel dispensers available throughout the facility for members to use to clean equipment they are using.
• We have increased the number of hand sanitizer dispensers throughout the facility including locker rooms.
• We have closed the saunas and steam rooms in the men's and women's locker rooms until further notice.
• We have shut off two showers in the open shower area in the men's locker room to maintain safe social distance.
• We have temporarily suspended all group exercise classes. Classes will resume as soon as it is deemed safe to do so.